• This module provides you with an understanding of what the numbers in your accounts mean as well as the difference between cash flow and profit.
• This module provides you with the necessary skills to interpret financial statements and budgets.
• This module teaches you about the laws you need to comply with, business risks and the need to set up mitigating controls.
• This module deals with funding requirements, the value of your business, tax planning and financial analytics.
• This module deals with your planned exit strategy, finding investors and investing in SMME's.
• This module deals with estate and wealth planning. We will also give you an opportunity to present your business strategy.
Becoming a business owner can be a very overwhelming experience as you are no longer only responsible for the tasks that you excel at.
In order to run a successful, profitable and sustainable business you need to upskill yourself in all aspects of business.
Mind of an Entrepreneur is a workshop to enhance entrepreneurial skills by means of a modular approach.
Each module will deal with a different business cycle as seen below in order to enhance your skills in each of these areas.
Mind of an Entrepreneur will be presented by experts with specialised expertise in the various areas of business.
In each cycle we will present the main components, activities, controls and risks through a modular approach.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela